- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Earthquake in Mexico, Shake Map, 2018-02-17
- Mexico - Earthquake (DG ECHO, GDACS, USGS, Mexico Civil Protection, Oaxaca Civil Protection, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 18 February 2018)
- Mexico Earthquake Humanitarian Situation Report No. 11 - 28 February 2018
- Oaxaca requests aid after strong Mexico quake damages 1,000 homes
- Magnitude 7.2 Earthquake Shakes Southern, Central Mexico; 2 Dead
During a recent trip to Ghana, we presented the baseline findings from an impact evaluation of the “LEAP 1000” cash transfer programme to UNICEF colleagues, government and development partners. LEAP 1000, an extension of Ghana’s Livelihood Empowerment Against Poverty programme, targets households with young children. It is designed to improve the nutritional status of children in the first 1000 days of life.
Geneva, 13 April 2015 – As international policy is discussed at the World Water Forum being held in Korea, Giorgio Armani and Green Cross International are pursuing their fifth successive year of partnership in support of communities living in water poverty.
In 2015 they will sponsor new developments in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, China, Bolivia, Mexico – and for the first time – Argentina.
These will join some 80 communities around the world already benefiting from clean water thanks to existing Acqua for Life projects.