- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
HURRICANE EARL BELIZE
Earl touched ground as a Category 1 hurricane on Thursday, 04 August.
Authorities distributed packages with food and water to the people affected, and also opened emergency shelters. Some 2,500 people were located in 94 emergency shelters, 164 are still sheltered. Earl affected 1,046 people in the departments of Quiché and Petén. 162 houses were reported with damages, and classes were suspended in the affected departments.
HURACÁN EARL BELICE
Earl tocó tierra como huracán categoría 1 (jueves 4 de agosto). Las autoridades distribuyeron paquetes de alimentos y agua entre los afectados. Unas 2,500 personas se refugiaron en 94 albergues temporales de emergencia, de estos 164 continúan en albergues.
Earl afectó a 1,046 personas en los departamentos de Quiché y Petén. Se reportaron 162 viviendas con daños, además de la suspensión de clases en los departamentos afectados.
Mexico - Tropical Cyclone BLANCA
• On 5 June, at 9.00 UTC, BLANCA was a Category 2 Hurricane and its centre was located 53km south-west of the closest point along the Mexican coast. Over the next 48h, it is forecast to continue moving north-west. Its intensity will initially increase slightly, but it is expected to start weakening late on 6 June. BLANCA may approach Baja California Sur on 8 June, possibly weakened into a Tropical Storm.
• As of 5 June, NOAA has issued no coastal Warnings or Watches.
note: map in 16 pages