- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNICEF statement on situation of migrant children at Mexico-U.S. border
- Los migrantes de las caravanas reciben apoyo de la OIM para retornar a sus países
- Caravana de migrantes: Los Estados tienen el deber de proteger los derechos humanos
- Declara la Secretaría de Gobernación Emergencia para dos municipios del estado de Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
- Migrant Caravan and increased child migration in the north of Central America and Mexico Humanitarian Situation Report, October - November 2018
Disasters in the first quarter (Jan-April) affected 1.9 million people.
OCHA allocated $3.2 million in CERF funds to assist people affected by floods in Bolivia.
No respite from coffee rust is expected until 2016. The rust, seasonal drought and current food shortage are exacerbating the risk of food insecurity.
Seismic activity has increased in the region. Nicaragua and Chile were affected by earthquakes with magnitudes above 6 degrees on the Richter scale.