- Tropical Cyclone Willa - Oct 2018
- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- ACNUR apoyará a México para atender a la caravana de migrantes centroamericanos
- Hurricane Willa - Estimated Impacts Advisory 10, 22 October 2018 1500 UTC
- Guterres pide respeto a la ley internacional en el trato a la caravana de migrantes
- UNICEF evalúa en Chiapas las necesidades inmediatas de niñas, niños y adolescentes de la Caravana Migrante
- Hurricane Willa gains strength, takes aim at Mexico's Pacific coast
Washington/Nairobi, 24 September 2009 -The pace and scale of climate change may now be outstripping even the most sobering predictions of the last report of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (IPCC).
An analysis of the very latest, peer-reviewed science indicates that many predictions at the upper end of the IPCC's forecasts are becoming ever more likely.
Meanwhile, the newly emerging science points to some events thought likely to occur in longer-term time horizons, as already happening or set to happen far sooner than had previously been thought.
Researchers have …