- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Mexico Earthquake Humanitarian Situation Report No. 11 - 28 February 2018
- Over 1,000 Mexican Judicial Officers Trained to Improve Prosecution of Human Traffickers
- Doble injusticia : Informe sobre violaciones de derechos humanos en la investigación del caso Ayotzinapa
- Six months after the earthquakes, Mexico is back on its feet
- Presentan avances del registro de zonas vulnerables
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
APEC lends support for health innovation, eyes greater worker productivity, economic sustainability
Issued by the APEC Health Working Group
St Petersburg, Russia, 28 June 2012 – APEC member economies participating in the APEC High-Level Meeting on Health & the Economy Wednesday recognized the urgent need for APEC member economies to invest in the health of their populations at all stages of life in order to fully capture the economic returns of a healthy and productive populations.
Honolulu, Hawaii , United States, 11 Nov 2011
We, APEC ministers and senior government officials, along with private sector leaders, met in Honolulu, Hawaii for the High Level Policy Dialogue on Disaster Resiliency, under the chairmanship of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The first data snapshot of the initial outbreak of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in the Western Pacific Region suggests that the virus started spreading among countries in the Region in the third week of May, after arriving in late April from Mexico, the United States of America and Canada.