- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF evalúa situación de la niñez y ofrece apoyo tras inundaciones en Sinaloa
- Mexico: Honduran caravan is not a security threat but a group of people with human rights
- Mexican Red Cross prepared to attend caravan of migrants
- Mexico Requests the Support of the UN with the Migrant Caravan
- Las lluvias en Sinaloa dejan al menos tres muertos y miles de evacuados
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 16-22 October 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Salmonella and extremely drug-resistant TB.
Assisted Voluntary Returns Peaked at 70,000 in 2015: IOM
Switzerland - IOM assisted 69,540 migrants from 97 host and/or transit countries and 156 countries of origin in 2015, as part of its Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programmes, according to the newly-released AVRR 2015 Key Highlights report.
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues