- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read reports
- Uprooted in Central America and Mexico: Migrant and refugee children face a vicious cycle of hardship and danger
- Toda la ayuda necesaria a familias desplazadas en Chiapas
- En Chiapas, entregan viviendas a damnificados del sismo
- Jojutla: a 11 meses del sismo aún viven en la calle
- Declara la Secretaría de Gobernación Emergencia para un Municipio del Estado de Chiapas
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.
Main developments in past 24 hours
- 5 new confirmed cases reported from EU and EFTA countries, with first case reported from Belgium;
- Outside EU and EFTA countries, Thailand and Cuba reported their first cases;
- Age-specific attack rates in Mexico indicate tha almost all age groups are being equally affected.
This report is based on official information provided by the national public health websites, or through other official communication channels.