- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- La ONU-DH condena nuevo ataque armado a comunidades tzotziles desplazadas forzosamente en Aldama, Chiapas
- ACNUR facilita el acceso a tarjetas de prepago a solicitantes de asilo en México
- Mexico Earthquakes Humanitarian Situation Report Six Month Review - March 2018
- Mexico Peace Index 2018: Mapping the evolution of peace and its drivers
- Noruega se solidariza con refugiados del Norte de Centroamérica
Global Overview MARCH 2018
Global Overview FEBRUARY 2018
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
Burkina Faso 15 May 2017: In Djahoye town, unidentified perpetrators launched an attack, killing the president of the Village Development Council, and seizing money, food and a motorcycle before fleeing. Source: China
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 16-22 October 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Salmonella and extremely drug-resistant TB.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 9-15 October 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, West Nile fever and MERS.
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.