- Tropical Cyclone Willa - Oct 2018
- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
Most read reports
- ACNUR apoyará a México para atender a la caravana de migrantes centroamericanos
- Hurricane Willa - Estimated Impacts Advisory 10, 22 October 2018 1500 UTC
- Guterres pide respeto a la ley internacional en el trato a la caravana de migrantes
- UNICEF evalúa en Chiapas las necesidades inmediatas de niñas, niños y adolescentes de la Caravana Migrante
- El huracán Willa alcanza la categoría 5 y pone en alerta las costas del Pacífico mexicano
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 16-22 April 2017 and includes updates on influenza, cholera, poliomyelitis, measles, legionnaires' disease and yellow fever.
From 1 January 2007 to 20 April 2016, Zika virus transmission was documented in a total of 66 countries and territories.
42 countries are experiencing a first outbreak of Zika virus since 2015, with no previous evidence of circulation, and with ongoing transmission by mosquitos.
17 countries have reported evidence of Zika virus transmission prior to 2015, with or without ongoing transmission or have reported an outbreak since 2015 that is now over.