- Tropical Storm Nate - Oct 2017
- Mexico: Earthquakes - Sep 2017
- Tropical Cyclone Franklin - Aug 2017
- Hurricane Earl - Aug 2016
- Central America: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2016
- Latin America: Storm Surge - May 2015
- Mexico/Guatemala: Earthquake - Jul 2014
- Central America: Drought - 2014-2017
- Mexico: Tropical Storms Ingrid and Manuel - Sep 2013
- Central America: Dengue Outbreak - 2013-2014
Most read (last 30 days)
- Un espacio donde volver a ser niños
- Earthquake in Mexico, Shake Map, 2018-02-17
- Assistant-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, Ursula Mueller, Chair’s Remarks at Panel Session on: Mexico Earthquake Response: Lessons for INSARAG Humanitarian Networks and Partnerships Week 2018
- Mexico - Earthquake (DG ECHO, GDACS, USGS, Mexico Civil Protection, Oaxaca Civil Protection, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 18 February 2018)
- Earthquake in Oaxaca, Mexico. 37km NE of Pinotepa de Don Luis. Magnitude: 7.2 Depth: 24.65 (17 Feb 2018)
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
CIUDAD DE MÉXICO, 14 de mayo 2014 (ACNUR) – La oficina en México del Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Refugiados, ACNUR, y Radio UNAM llevaron a cabo el pasado jueves el lanzamiento de la serie radiofónica “Otro principio”, con testimonios de personas refugiadas en México.
This report includes:
(A) Southern Africa Region: (1) Regional overview, (2) Lesotho, (3) Malawi, (4) Mozambique, (5) Swaziland, (6) Zambia, (7) Zimbabwe, (8) Madagascar, (9) Angola, (10) Namibia, (11) Tanzania
(B) Asia Region: (1) DPR of Korea
(C) West Africa Region: (1) Côte d'Ivoire
(D) Eastern and Central Africa Region: (1) Ethiopia, (2) Eritrea, (3) Uganda, (4) Burundi
(E) West and Central Asia Region: (1) Pakistan, (2) Afghanistan, (3) Iran
(F) Middle East Region: (1) Palestinian Territories
Medicine Boxes continue to be needed in
many places throughout the world. Current requests have been received from
Mexico, Serbia, Mozambique, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
United Methodists have shown great enthusiasm for this project, but there is some confusion over the contents of a Medicine Box, and we need your help to clear it up. Many churches are still using the old Medicine Box Assembly guide--and there are significant differences:
Rehabilitation work continues in the
"In a situation so fluid and wrought with emotion, there are few guarantees of justice," says Linda Hartke, CWS Director of Operations. "This will be a long and painful process to discern the truth, hold those accountable who have acted with impunity, and find a way forward through forgiveness and reconciliation. Donor nations (or governments) lose patience