Most read reports
- IFRC: Moldova: Extreme winter conditions, Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA), DREF n° MDRMD006. 6 Feb 2019
- IFRC: Moldova: Extreme winter conditions, DREF Operation n° MDRMD006 Emergency Plan of Action Operation Update no. 1. 3 Jun 2019
- OCHA: Moldova: Location Map (2013). 25 Sep 2013
- IFRC: Moldova: Drought (as of 30 Nov 2012). 3 Dec 2012
- FAO: GIEWS Country Brief: Republic of Moldova 19-December-2016. 22 Dec 2016
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
This report covers the period from 01/01/2011 to 31/12/2011.
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.
- Early prospects point to the possibility of a significant increase in world cereal production in 2008, mainly following expansion of winter grain plantings in Europe and the United States coupled with generally satisfactory weather conditions.
- International prices of most cereals remain high and some are still on the increase.
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
APPEAL FOR INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE