- Morocco: Cold Wave - Jan 2018
- Morocco: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- Morocco: Cold Wave - Feb 2016
- Morocco: Flash Floods - Nov 2014
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Morocco: Floods - Nov 2010
- Morocco: Floods - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Morocco: Floods - Feb 2009
- Morocco: Flash Floods - Oct 2008
Ending impunity and promoting justice and reconciliation reflect core objectives underpinning the African Union. Amid renewed debate about justice and peace on the African continent, this report investigates the issue of impunity and its relationship with peace, justice, reconciliation, and healing.
Stephanie Liechtenstein, rapporteur
This meeting note summarizes discussions at an IPI workshop in Vienna, held on October 25, 2011, about how the uprisings and changes in the Arab world affect the partnership between the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) and its Mediterranean Partners for Co-operation (MPCs). Based on the 1975 Helsinki Final Act, the OSCE has developed and intensified relations over the last two decades with six MPCs: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Tunisia, and, Jordan.