- Morocco: Cold Wave - Jan 2018
- Morocco: Cold Wave - Jan 2017
- Morocco: Cold Wave - Feb 2016
- Morocco: Flash Floods - Nov 2014
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Morocco: Floods - Nov 2010
- Morocco: Floods - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Morocco: Floods - Feb 2009
- Morocco: Flash Floods - Oct 2008
Most read reports
- UN expert commends Morocco’s international leadership on migration but urges immediate action on domestic racial inequality
- Morocco: Relentless crackdown on thousands of sub-Saharan migrants and refugees is unlawful
- A guide for labour inspectors on the identification and referral of victims of human trafficking was launched in Morocco
- 34 refugees die waiting more than 24 hours as ship sinks off the coast of Morocco
- The Kingdom of Norway supports the voluntary return and reintegration of stranded migrants in Morocco
Washington/Nairobi, 24 September 2009 -The pace and scale of climate change may now be outstripping even the most sobering predictions of the last report of the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (IPCC).
An analysis of the very latest, peer-reviewed science indicates that many predictions at the upper end of the IPCC's forecasts are becoming ever more likely.
Meanwhile, the newly emerging science points to some events thought likely to occur in longer-term time horizons, as already happening or set to happen far sooner than had previously been thought.
Researchers have …