Saint Martin (France)
Most read reports
- Hurricane Irma - Initial Aerial Damage Assessment, 08SEP17 Saint Martin - East
- Saint Martin - Antilles Islands, France - Wind Storm - Situation as of 06/09/2017, Delineation Map
- Grand Case - Saint Martin (FR.) - Wind storm - Situation as of 10/09/2017, Grading Map
- Grand Case - Saint Martin (FR.) - Wind storm - Situation as of 14/09/2017, Grading Map - MONIT02
- Marigot - Saint Martin (FR.) - Wind storm - Situation as of 14/09/2017, Grading Map - MONIT02
WHOLE ISLANDS DEVASTATED
After storming through the Caribbean and leaving a trail of devastation in its wake, Hurricane Irma has finally relented.
Since last Tuesday, Hurricane Irma has wreaked havoc in the Caribbean, flattening homes on St Martin, Barbuda, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Haiti and Cuba. Florida was the last to see the wrath of this ferocious storm.
A highly-trained ShelterBox Response Team has been deployed to understand how we can help the families who have lost everything.