- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Turkey's total contribution to the region affected by the earthquake and tsunamis of 26 December 2004 is approaching 15 million USD. Aside from Government contributions, the contributions of civil society to various ongoing aid campaigns are increasing daily.
In the wake of the widespread loss of life and devastation in Southeast Asia resulting from tsunamis caused by the massive December 26 earthquake off the coast of Indonesia, the Government of the Republic of Turkey has swiftly donated a total of 1.250.000 US dollars in emergency humanitarian assistance funds to the five nations most strongly affected by this terrible tragedy. Turkey has thus taken her place among the first countries to offer aid to the stricken countries.