- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
Most read reports
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue Update, 14 August 2018
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 14th August 2018 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 15th August 2018 at 1800hrs
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue Update, 10 August 2018
- Family resettlement and peacebuilding in Sri Lanka boosted by £1 million
Minister of foreign affairs of the Czech republic Jan Kohout approved granting of a humanitarian aid in the amount of 50 000 USD (906 000 CZK) to people stricken with typhoon Morakot.
Recepients of the aid will be selected in Taiwan in a cooperation with Economic and Cultural Office of the Czech Republic in Taipei.
Minister granted a humanitarian aid in the amount of 2,5 million CZK for domestic refugees in Sri Lanka. The amount of money will be handover to Caritas Czech republic which will finance a drinking supply in refugees camps in Vavunyia region.
PRAGUE (CTK) - The Czech Republic will send ten million crowns in humanitarian aid to the areas damaged by an earthquake and subsequent tsunamis in southeast Asia, the government decided today.
Head of the Prime Minister's Office Miroslav Kostelka told reporters that a shipment of drinking water would be sent later today on Czech Airlines regular flight to Sri Lanka.
A consular official will also make the trip to help Czech citizens who have been stranded in the area.
Czech military transports are standing by to airlift Czech citizens home if necessary.