- Sri Lanka: Floods - Dec 2018
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
Most read reports
- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society continues to provide support to the people affected by recent floods
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 16th January 2019 at 1800hrs
- Sri Lanka: Floods Emergency Plan of Action Operation Final Report (MDRLK008)
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 17th January 2019 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 15th January 2019 at 1800hrs
26 January 2011
The Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women has considered the combined fifth to seventh periodic report of Sri Lanka on how that country is implementing the provisions of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
Introducing the report, Kshenuka Senewiratne, Permanent Representative of Sri Lanka to the United Nations Office at Geneva, said that following the 30-year terrorist conflict, the State had been compelled to assume an expanded and formidable task of maintaining national security, law and order.
24 January 2011
Discusses Situation of the Rights of Women in Bangladesh, Belarus and Sri Lanka
The Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women this afternoon met with non-governmental organizations to discuss the situation of the rights of women in Bangladesh, Belarus and Sri Lanka. As part of its work, the Committee invites non-governmental organizations and national human rights institutions to provide information and documentation relevant to the Committee's activities.
13 January 2011
Reports of Bangladesh, Belarus, Israel, Kenya, Lichtenstein, Sri Lanka and South Africa to be Reviewed
The Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women, the Committee charged with ensuring that 186 States parties meet their obligations under a treaty that requires them to eliminate discrimination against women, opens its forty-eighth session next week at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.