- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
Most read reports
- Department of Meteorology Bulletin No: 12: Warning for Strong winds, Heavy Rain and Rough seas
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 19th November 2018 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 18th November 2018 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 17th November 2018 at 1800hrs
- Cyclonic storm ‘GAJA’ to move away from island today
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Each week, the World Health Organization Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on critical health-related activities in countries where there are humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and headquarters. The mandate of the WHO departments specifically concerned with Emergency and Humanitarian Action in Crises is to increase the effectiveness of the WHO contribution to crisis preparedness and response, transition and recovery.
The Global Appeal 2007
UNHCR's Global Appeal is published yearly to alert governmental and private sector donors, Executive Committee (ExCom) members and Standing Committee observers, Governments and their Permanent Missions in Geneva, the UN Secretariat, UN agencies, intergovernmental agencies, NGOs, regional organizations and other institutions and interested individuals to the plight of millions of refugees and others of concern to UNHCR.
This week 's report covers the following sectors/countries:
Sectors: Agriculture, Coordination and Support Services, Education, Food, Health, Infrastructure and Rehabilitation, Protection / Human Rights / Rule of Law, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation
This report includes:
(B) Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: (1) (2) Afghanistan
(C) East & Central Africa: (1) Burundi (2) Congo (3) Congo, DR (4) Djibouti (5) Eritrea (6) Ethiopia (7) Kenya (8) Rwanda (9) Somalia (10) Sudan (11) Tanzania (12) …
This week the report covers the following sectors/countries:
Sectors: Agriculture, Coordination and Support Services, Education, Food, Health, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation
East & Central Africa: Burundi, Congo, Congo, DR, Dijibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda , Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda
West Africa: West Africa Coastal Region, Benin , Chad, Coet d'Ivoire, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone
Southern Africa: Angola, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Asia: Bangladesh, …