- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
Most read reports
- Department of Meteorology Bulletin No: 12: Warning for Strong winds, Heavy Rain and Rough seas
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 14th November 2018 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 13th November 2018 at 1800hrs
- Cyclonic storm ‘GAJA’ to move away from island today
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 12th November 2018 at 1800hrs
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
The role of faith in the humanitarian sector is not easy to measure. Faiths generally advocate welcoming the stranger and there are many organisations and individuals inspired by their faith or religion to provide protection and assistance. Yet it is easier to measure the activities inspired by faith than to measure the difference that having that faith makes, and secularly inspired standards for such activities can appear to be in tension with the faith inspiration. FMR 48 includes 36 articles on ‘Faith’ plus seven ‘general’ articles.