- Sri Lanka: Floods - Dec 2018
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
Most read reports
- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society continues to provide support to the people affected by recent floods
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 15th January 2019 at 1800hrs
- AMDA Emergency Relief #5: Emergency Relief for Flood Victims in Sri Lanka
- Countering climate change with the cascade effect
- A story of flood affected in the North of Sri Lanka
All agricultural commodities covered in this report are of critical importance to global food and feed markets. They constitute much of the world's food consumption, generate income to farmers and represent the largest portion of food import expenditures across the world.
September 2007 - Internally displaced persons (IDPs) were central to the humanitarian reform initiated by Jan Egeland, then-Emergency Relief Coordinator in 2005. It was widely recognized that the collaborative approach which had been developed to assign institutional responsibilities for IDPs was not working. Humanitarian reform was intended to "fill the gaps" in humanitarian response - particularly for IDPs -- but over time it became something else.
This report is Human Rights Watch's fifteenth annual review of human rights practices around the globe.