- Sri Lanka: Floods - Dec 2018
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
Most read reports
- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society continues to provide support to the people affected by recent floods
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 21st January 2019 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 19th January 2019 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 20th January 2019 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 18th January 2019 at 1800hrs
This report examines the query:
What outcomes do school feeding interventions aim to achieve in humanitarian response, and what evidence is there that they have achieved them?
What is the evidence of the added value (or not) of school feeding when combined/ compared with other social protection programmes e.g. cash transfers?
K4D helpdesk reports provide summaries of current research, evidence and lessons learned. This report was commissioned by the UK Department for International Development.
A new poverty action plan to help the world's poorest people cope with the economic crisis was announced today by International Development Secretary Douglas Alexander.
Launching a new White Paper, Building our Common Future, Mr Alexander said the measures would bring help to the 50 million people worst hit by the global recession, keeping children in school, parents in jobs and the most vulnerable out of destitution.
The White Paper represents a fundamental shift in the way the UK delivers …