- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Sep 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Sri Lanka Rapid Post Disaster Needs Assessment: Floods and Landslides, May 2017
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue update, 22 November 2017
- Over 61,000 in 11 districts affected due to bad weather
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue update, 17 November 2017
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue update, 30 November 2017
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
A global review of the literature with a focus on the application of integrated pest and vector management in East Africa and Uganda
Malnutrition is caused by inadequate dietary intake and disease, which in turn are caused by food insecurity, inadequate care and a poor health environment. In theory, cash transfers in emergency and transitional settings could address most if not all causes of malnutrition. However, attributing changes in nutritional status to interventions, including those using cash transfers, is extremely difficult.
Highlights Countries in this issue: - International prices of wheat decreased for the third consecutive month but those of rice continue to increase.