- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2018
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - 2016-2017
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
Most read reports
- Sri Lanka: Floods and landslides - Emergency Plan of Action Operation Update n° MDRLK006
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 20th October 2018 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 21st October 2018 at 1800hrs
- Situation Report - Sri Lanka 19th October 2018 at 1800hrs
- Sri Lanka: Community Contributions Redevelop the North and East
GENEVA -- Donor governments on Tuesday pledged another $280 million towards UNHCR's worldwide programs for 2003, bringing the total promised contributions to date to a record $317 million. This amounts to nearly one- third of the refugee agency's 2003 total projected needs of more than $1 billion.
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 122)
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 117)
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 116)
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Appeal Target: CHF 3,500,000
Period covered: April - June 2002; Next report expected in October
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 40.8%
Related Appeals: N/A
Outstanding needs: CHF 2.2 million
Within the reporting period, the Federation continued pursuing its goal of enabling the capability to respond quickly, effectively and efficiently to disasters while guaranteeing a line of credit for new emergencies.
2002 Substantive Session
23rd and 24th Meetings (AM & PM)
Adopts Resolution without a Vote; Also Opens Three-Day Humanitarian Segment of 2002 Session
The Economic and Social Council today, following last week’s consideration on strengthening its work, decided to consider creating, at the request of any African country emerging from conflict, a limited but flexible ad hoc advisory group to examine the humanitarian and economic needs of the country concerned. Also today, it opened the humanitarian segment of its 2002 substantive session.
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 114)
(Extracted from JRS Dispatches No. 113)
This report includes:
This report includes:
Rome, February 2002, No. 1