- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Sep 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
Most read (last 30 days)
- Sri Lanka Rapid Post Disaster Needs Assessment: Floods and Landslides, May 2017
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue update, 22 November 2017
- Over 61,000 in 11 districts affected due to bad weather
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue update, 17 November 2017
- Epidemiology Unit, Ministry of Health: Dengue update, 30 November 2017
In 2010, Internews Network commits to deepening the innovative use of new technologies in its future emergency and humanitarian media response programs, enabling disaster affected populations better access to humanitarian media information.
US Provides $110 Million More to Pakistanis Fleeing Swat Conflict
WASHINGTON - At a May 19 White House announcement, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said that the United States would send $110 million more in aid to Pakistanis fleeing their homes as the Pakistani Army sought to rein in Taliban militants.
The aid comes in addition to $62.2 million USAID and other U.S.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER'S PROGRAMME
Some 1.7 million people have been displaced by ongoing fighting between the Pakistan military and Taliban insurgents in the country's North West region.
"Aid is needed today," reports CWS Pakistan/Afghanistan Country Director Marvin Parvez.