- Office of the UN Resident Coordinator Drought Update No. 2 - Sri Lanka | 19 Sep 2017
- WHO Country Office for Sri Lanka: Floods in Sri Lanka Situation Report No. 5 (28 August 2017)
- WHO: Sri Lanka Dengue Outbreak Situation Report 03, 28 July 2017
Appeals and Funding
- HCT: Floods and Landslides Emergency Response Plan (June - October 2017)
- IFRC: Severe floods and landslides - Emergency appeal n° MDRLK006, 1 Jun 2017
- Disaster Management Center, Ministry of Disaster Management
- Sri Lanka Epidemiology Unit: Dengue Surveillance Trends
- Sri Lanka Department of Meteorology
- Sri Lanka Red Cross Society
- United Nations Sri Lanka
- Shelter Cluster: Sri Lanka Floods 2017
- Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre (IDMC)
- Sri Lanka Mine Action - Country profile
- Human Rights Watch: Sri Lanka - Events of 2016
- Sri Lanka: Dengue Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2017
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Sep 2016
- Tropical Cyclone Roanu - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - May 2016
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Sep 2015
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2014
- Sri Lanka: Drought - Aug 2014
- Sri Lanka: Floods and Landslides - Jun 2014
- Tropical Cyclone Mahasen - May 2013
In 2010, Internews Network commits to deepening the innovative use of new technologies in its future emergency and humanitarian media response programs, enabling disaster affected populations better access to humanitarian media information.
US Provides $110 Million More to Pakistanis Fleeing Swat Conflict
WASHINGTON - At a May 19 White House announcement, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said that the United States would send $110 million more in aid to Pakistanis fleeing their homes as the Pakistani Army sought to rein in Taliban militants.
The aid comes in addition to $62.2 million USAID and other U.S.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER'S PROGRAMME
Some 1.7 million people have been displaced by ongoing fighting between the Pakistan military and Taliban insurgents in the country's North West region.
"Aid is needed today," reports CWS Pakistan/Afghanistan Country Director Marvin Parvez.