Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- OCHA: Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict. 8 Dec 2019
- IOM: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 27 | August - September 2019. 10 Dec 2019
- IPI: The Situation in Libya Can, And May, Get Much Worse. 10 Dec 2019
- UNHCR: Libya: Activities at Disembarkation, Monthly Update - November 2019. 11 Dec 2019
- WFP: Libya Emergency Dashboard, November 2019. 11 Dec 2019
Our Strategic Commitments
• Impartiality – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries will be purely on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
• Staff Integrity – We maintain a workforce that will adhere to basic moral and ethical principles.
• Continuous Improvement – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.