Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- OCHA: Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict. 8 Dec 2019
- UNICEF: The U.S. Government Pledges US$ 1,500,000 to Support Child Protection and Health Service Delivery in Libya. 5 Dec 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR expands help to refugees in urban areas in Libya, reassesses role of Gathering and Departure Facility [EN/AR]. 28 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]. 6 Dec 2019
- IOM: IOM: Urgent Shift Needed in Approach to the Situation in Libya. 21 Nov 2019
Our Strategic Commitments
• Impartiality – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries will be purely on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
• Staff Integrity – We maintain a workforce that will adhere to basic moral and ethical principles.
• Continuous Improvement – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.