Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- MSF: Closure of detention centre exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Libya Response in 2019 (18 October 2019) [EN/AR]. 18 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (18 October 2019) [EN/AR]. 18 Oct 2019
- UNSMIL: Three months after the kidnapping of MP Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release and all victims of enforced disappearance in Libya. 17 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya El Hillo condemns increasing attacks on civilians, calls for the respect of international humanitarian law and protection of civilians [EN/AR]. 8 Oct 2019
The Government has announced it will contribute €250,000 to evacuate civilians fleeing from the conflict in Libya.
Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade Eamon Gilmore, T.D., announced the funding for the International Organisation for Migration (IoM) in a Dáil debate on Libya this morning. The funds will be used by the IoM to repatriate foreign nationals crossing into Egypt and Tunisia.