Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]. 15 Nov 2019
- IOM: Hunger, displacement and migration - A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya. 15 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Libya Response in 2019 (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]. 15 Nov 2019
- UNICEF: Our Education, Our Future: "The Ministry of Education and UNICEF launch this year’s Back to School Campaign". 6 Nov 2019
- Protection Cluster: Libya Gender-Based Violence AOR Jan-Sept 2019 Updates [EN/AR]. 12 Nov 2019
AmeriCares disaster relief helped save lives and reduce human suffering January 10, 2012
View our photo gallery to read more about our work around the world in 2011 In 2011— a year that brought major disasters that affected millions around the world—AmeriCares delivered lifesaving medicines, medical supplies and humanitarian aid to help survivors of these and other emergencies. Our promise is simple: when people are in crisis, we deliver the help they need — whenever they need it, and wherever they are.
Libya February 2011 | Refugee Crisis
Here’s a brief round-up of how the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is helping people to deal with disasters around the world.
Ivory Coast: Following conflict in the country, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the Ivorian Red Cross are distributing food and other basic necessities, and helping displaced people obtain water and maintain proper hygiene.