Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- OCHA: Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict. 8 Dec 2019
- IOM: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 27 | August - September 2019. 10 Dec 2019
- UNICEF: The U.S. Government Pledges US$ 1,500,000 to Support Child Protection and Health Service Delivery in Libya. 5 Dec 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR expands help to refugees in urban areas in Libya, reassesses role of Gathering and Departure Facility [EN/AR]. 28 Nov 2019
- IOM: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Flow Monitoring Migrant Report: Round 27 | Key Findings (Aug - Sep 2019). 10 Dec 2019
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.