Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- MSF: SOS MEDITERRANEE and MSF call on European leaders to urgently allow disembarkation of 104 survivors. 28 Oct 2019
- ECHO: European Commission announces €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs in Libya. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre in Libya exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- UNHCR: UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 - Libya-Niger Situation. 13 Nov 2019
- Protection Cluster: Libya Gender-Based Violence AOR Jan-Sept 2019 Updates [EN/AR]. 12 Nov 2019
- UNICEF: Our Education, Our Future: "The Ministry of Education and UNICEF launch this year’s Back to School Campaign". 6 Nov 2019
- OCHA: Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January - September 2019). 11 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (8 November 2019 ) [EN/AR]. 8 Nov 2019
Point 63 de l’ordre du jour provisoire
Rapport du Haut-Commissaire des Nations Unies pour les réfugiés, questions relatives aux réfugiés, aux rapatriés et aux déplacés et questions humanitaires
The 21th round of data collection took place in July and August 2018. During this round a revised version of the data collection methodology was used to capture additional information on the needs and challenges migrants are facing.
DTM identified there to be at least 669,176 migrants in Libya. Migrants were identified in all baladiyas, within 554 communities and originated from more than 41 countries.
CERF announces new findings in latest Results Report
Claudia Hargarten June 26, 2018
A new Results Report takes stock of how a US$439 million humanitarian investment from more than 50 donors delivered life-saving assistance to over 22 million people facing the consequences of natural disasters and conflict around the world.
The Global Humanitarian Overview
Is the world’s most comprehensive, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of humanitarian needs;
Is based on detailed analysis of wide-ranging data from many different sources, and face-to-face interviews with hundreds of thousands of people directly affected by humanitarian crises across the globe;
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Stephen O’Brien, Secrétaire général des Nations Unies aux affaires humanitaires et Coordonnateur des secours d’urgence
Ottawa―The results of Canada's commitments to developing countries are now easier to access after Canada's Minister of International Cooperation, the Honourable Beverley J. Oda, released the Development for Results 2010-2011 report today.
This week 's report covers the following sectors/countries:
Sectors: Agriculture, Coordination and Support Services, Education, Food, Health, Refugees and IDPs, Security, Shelter and Non-food Items, Water & Sanitation
B-Middle East,Central Asia and Eastern Europe: Afghanistan, Georgia, Iraq, Kyrghizstan, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Russian Federation (Caucasus)
C-East & Central Africa: Burundi, Congo, DR, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda
D-West Africa: Benin, Chad, Cote d'Ivoire, …