Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- UNICEF: Tens of thousands of children at risk in Libya amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict. 17 Jan 2020
- IOM: Nearly 1,000 migrants returned to Libya in the first two weeks of 2020. 14 Jan 2020
- UNICEF: Fighting in and around Tripoli shuts 210 schools. 6 Jan 2020
- UNSMIL: SRSG in Libya condemns continued airstrikes causing deaths and injuries among civilians. 29 Dec 2019
Most read reports
- IOM: Nearly 1,000 migrants returned to Libya in the first two weeks of 2020: IOM. 14 Jan 2020
- UNICEF: Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict. 17 Jan 2020
- Govt. Germany: Berlin Conference on Libya. 15 Jan 2020
- Amnesty: Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes. 19 Jan 2020
- UNICEF: Fighting in and around Tripoli shuts 210 schools, depriving over 115,000 children of their education. 6 Jan 2020
The 2014 Annual report of the ICRC is an account of field activities conducted worldwide. Activities are part of the organization's mandate to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war, and to promote respect for international humanitarian law.
Facts and figures
26.2 million people had access to water and sanitation improved.
Read more on water and shelter.
9.12 million people were provided with basic aid such as food.
Read more on aid distribution.