Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]. 15 Nov 2019
- IOM: Hunger, displacement and migration - A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya. 15 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Libya Response in 2019 (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]. 15 Nov 2019
- Protection Cluster: Libya Gender-Based Violence AOR Jan-Sept 2019 Updates [EN/AR]. 12 Nov 2019
- UNICEF: Our Education, Our Future: "The Ministry of Education and UNICEF launch this year’s Back to School Campaign". 6 Nov 2019
CHOUCHA CAMP, Tunisia, July 2 (UNHCR) – The UN refugee agency has completed the transfer of its services and activities for people of concern out of the Choucha transit camp in southern Tunisia to nearby urban areas.
In late June, more than 600 refugees were living in the southern Tunisian towns of Ben Gardane and Medenine. Around 300 refugees have declined assistance in urban areas.
A la fin juin, plus de 600 réfugiés vivaient dans les villes de Ben Gardane et Médenine au sud de la Tunisie. Environ 300 réfugiés n'ont pas souhaité bénéficier d'une assistance en milieu urbain.