Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- ECHO: European Commission announces €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs in Libya. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre in Libya exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- OCHA: UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya condemns increasing attacks on civilians. 8 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- ECHO: Libya: €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya El Hillo condemns increasing attacks on civilians, calls for the respect of international humanitarian law and protection of civilians [EN/AR]. 8 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (18 October 2019) [EN/AR]. 18 Oct 2019
Study Analyses Human Trafficking in Tunisia
IOM, in partnership with the Tunisian government, has published a baseline study on trafficking in persons in Tunisia, as part of a project funded by the US State Department’s Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (J/TIP).
The study, which is the first of its kind, provides an overview of cases and dynamics related to national and transnational trafficking of adults and children into forced labour, sexual exploitation and domestic servitude in Tunisia.