Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- ECHO: European Commission announces €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs in Libya. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre in Libya exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- OCHA: UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya condemns increasing attacks on civilians. 8 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- ECHO: Libya: €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Seven children reported killed and scores injured as violence continues in Libya. 22 Oct 2019
- IOM: IOM Libya Update, 01 - 15 October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
This month’s Conflict Trends report is the latest in series of ACLED reports which provide an overview and analysis of real-time conflict in Africa.
February witnessed the run-up to the muchanticipated elections in Kenya, for which ACLED produced detailed, real-time and daily coverage and analysis at kenya.acleddata.com. This month’s report provides an overview of this content. At the time of writing, election results had not yet been announced, and the outcome - for Kenya and its political future - was far from certain.
This document provides an overview of developments in the Mediterranean Basin and other regions of interest from 19 February – 04 March 2013, with hyperlinks to source material highlighted and under-lined in the text. For more information on the topics below or other issues pertaining to the region, please contact the members of the Med Basin Team, or visit our website at www.cimicweb.org.
Inside this Issue
In Focus 1
North Africa 2
Northeast Africa 4
Horn of Africa 5