Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- IOM: IOM: Urgent Shift Needed in Approach to the Situation in Libya. 21 Nov 2019
- IOM: IOM Libya Update, 01 - 15 November 2019. 19 Nov 2019
- FAO: FAO concludes the fourth capacity-building training with Libyan partners in Alzintan. 19 Nov 2019
- UN SC: Foreign Involvement in Libya Must be Stopped, Top Official Tells Security Council, Describing ‘Race Against Time’ to Reach Peaceful Solution, Spare Lives. 18 Nov 2019
- UNSMIL: SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council - 18 November 2019. 18 Nov 2019
The Global Humanitarian Overview
Is the world’s most comprehensive, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of humanitarian needs;
Is based on detailed analysis of wide-ranging data from many different sources, and face-to-face interviews with hundreds of thousands of people directly affected by humanitarian crises across the globe;
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.