Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- MSF: SOS MEDITERRANEE and MSF call on European leaders to urgently allow disembarkation of 104 survivors. 28 Oct 2019
- ECHO: European Commission announces €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs in Libya. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre in Libya exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- OCHA: Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January - September 2019). 11 Nov 2019
- UNICEF: Our Education, Our Future: "The Ministry of Education and UNICEF launch this year’s Back to School Campaign". 6 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (8 November 2019 ) [EN/AR]. 8 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Libya Response in 2019 (08 November 2019). 8 Nov 2019
- MSF: European leaders must urgently allow disembarkation of 104 survivors [EN/AR]. 28 Oct 2019
CERF announces new findings in latest Results Report
Claudia Hargarten June 26, 2018
A new Results Report takes stock of how a US$439 million humanitarian investment from more than 50 donors delivered life-saving assistance to over 22 million people facing the consequences of natural disasters and conflict around the world.
CERF enables fast, flexible and needs-based support for people affected by humanitarian emergencies. The UN General Assembly established the fund in 2005 to provide timely assistance in crises. Since its operational launch in 2006, CERF has developed a reputation for its ability to kick-start humanitarian action, scale up the response to emergencies and serve as a lifeline for people struggling to survive in the world’s most underfunded crises.