Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
- ECHO: European Commission announces €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs in Libya. 21 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre in Libya exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- OCHA: UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya condemns increasing attacks on civilians. 8 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- ECHO: Libya: €2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs. 21 Oct 2019
- IOM: IOM Libya Update, 01 - 15 October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: Seven children reported killed and scores injured as violence continues in Libya. 22 Oct 2019
- MSF: Closure of detention centre exposes migrants and refugees to even worse conditions. 17 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: Libya’s relentless militia war: Civilians harmed in the battle for Tripoli, April-August 2019. 22 Oct 2019
Diana de la Rúa Eugenio Presidenta de la Fundación International Peace Research Association (IPRA)
El año 2018 tiene escenarios multicomplejos y multisectoriales que desafían a encararlos con miradas creativas y adaptadas a las necesidades reales y percibidas para tener la oportunidad de brindar sugerencias y propuestas que transformen las dificultades en procesos inclusivos y positivos.
Diana de la Rúa Eugenio
President of the International Peace Research
Association Foundation (IPRA Foundation)
The year 2018 has multi-complex and multi-sectorial scenarios that must be studied through creative approaches that are adapted to the real and perceived needs, so as to bring suggestions and proposals that transform the difficulties into inclusive and positive processes.
Alert 2016! Report on conflicts, human rights and peacebuilding is a yearbook providing an analysis of the state of the world in terms of conflict and peacebuilding from four perspectives: armed conflicts, socio-political crises, peace processes and gender, peace and security.