Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- IOM: IOM Libya Update, 01 - 15 November 2019. 19 Nov 2019
- FAO: FAO concludes the fourth capacity-building training with Libyan partners in Alzintan. 19 Nov 2019
- UN SC: Foreign Involvement in Libya Must be Stopped, Top Official Tells Security Council, Describing ‘Race Against Time’ to Reach Peaceful Solution, Spare Lives. 18 Nov 2019
- UNSMIL: SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council - 18 November 2019. 18 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]. 15 Nov 2019
Every year, the plight and needs of many of the world’s most vulnerable people are described in the Consolidated Appeals Process (CAP). This year’s CAP spans 18 countries and outlines needs across key sectors.
The 2012 CAP clearly highlights that food insecurity continues to be compounded by protracted crisis situations, more frequent natural disasters, conflict, volatile food prices, harsh economic conditions and climate change.