8 entries found
Sort by: Latest |Relevance
20 Nov 2016 description
file preview
English version
file preview
Arabic version

IN 2016, HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE PLANS (HRPs) in the MENA region requested US$7 billion and have received $2.6 billion. In total, MENA HRPs are 38 per cent funded. Three new FLASH APPEALS address specific situations: in Iraq where the humanitarian impact of the Mosul operation requires $284 million; in Afghanistan where $152 million is needed to assist returnees from Pakistan; and in Libya where $10 million is needed for Sirt.

04 Jul 2016 description
file preview
English version
Arabic version
  1. IN 2016, HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE PLANS (HRP) in the MENA region requested US$7 billion and received $1.76 billion. The largest recipient was Syria, with $694 million, followed by Yemen, Iraq and the occupied Palestinian territory. In total, MENA HRPs are 25% funded.

  2. The SYRIA REGIONAL REFUGEE AND RESILIENCE PLAN (3RP) requested US$4.55 billion. The total amount received is $1.34 billion (29%), which leaves a total shortfall of $3.21 billion (71%).

08 May 2016 description
file preview
English version
file preview
Arabic version
  1. IN 2016, HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE PLANS (HRP) in the MENA region requested US$7 billion and received $1.12 billion. The largest recipient was Syria, with $428.4 million, followed by Yemen, Iraq and the occupied Palestinian territory. In total, MENA HRPs are 16% funded.

  2. The SYRIA REGIONAL REFUGEE AND RESILIENCE PLAN (3RP) requested US$4.55 billion. The total amount received is $1.06 billion (23%), which leaves a total shortfall of $3.5 billion (77%).

02 Mar 2016 description
file preview
English version
file preview
Arabic version
  1. HUMANITARIAN RESPONSE PLANS (HRP) in the MENA region received US$ 151 million. The largest recipient was Iraq, with US$ 64.9 million, followed by Yemen, Syria and Afghanistan. In total, the appeals and HRPs are 2.2% funded.

  2. THE SYRIA RESPONSE PLAN (SRP) and the REGIONAL REFUGEE AND RESILIENCE PLAN (3RP) jointly requested US$ 7.73 billion. The total amount received is US$ 118 million (2%), which leaves a total shortfall of US$ 7.62 billion (98%).

10 Mar 2015 description
file preview
English version
file preview
Arabic version

SITUATION OVERVIEW

1 Strategic Response Plans in the MENA region received US$ 2.1 billion. The largest recipient was Syria, with US$ 1.08 billion, followed by Iraq with US$ 851.6 million. In total, the appeals and SRPs are 32.9% funded with a 67.1% shortfall.

2 The Syrian Humanitarian Response Plan (SHARP) and the Regional Refugee and Resilience Plan (3RP) jointly requested US$ 6.79 billion. The total amount received is US$ 1.18 billion (17.3%), which leaves a total shortfall of US$ 5.62 billion (82.7%).

07 Mar 2013 description
file preview
English version
file preview
Arabic version

Syrian Arab Republic: Armed conflict is causing large scale displacement and severely affecting people's safety and livelihoods.

Libya: Residual humanitarian needs mainly relate to internal displacement. The most vulnerable are those living in IDP settlements and camps, which are located in Tripoli, Benghazi and in the surrounds of Sirte, Misrata, Tarhouna and Dirj.

Iraq: Insecurity and protracted displacement continues to create significant humanitarian needs for many Iraqis.