Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- OCHA: Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya El Hillo condemns increasing attacks on civilians, calls for the respect of international humanitarian law and protection of civilians [EN/AR]. 8 Oct 2019
- UNDP: Strengthening Local Capacities for Resilience and Recovery Project Updates Phase II. 14 Oct 2019
- UNSMIL: UNSMIL shocked by attack on a civilian-populated area in Tripoli killing young children. 14 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Libya: Activities at Disembarkation, Monthly Update - September 2019. 11 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Libya Response in 2019 (11 October 2019) [EN/AR]. 11 Oct 2019
Increasing attacks on health care buildings, facilities and personnel are making it harder for vulnerable people to get the care they need.
The International Committee of the Red Cross estimates that over 650 such attacks took place between mid-2008 and late 2010 in 16 nations it examined. In total, 1,834 people were killed or injured in these attacks.