Appeals & Response Plans
Maps & Infographics
Headlines (last 30 days)
Most read reports
- FAO: FAO & WFP Mark World Food Day in Libya [EN/AR]. 16 Oct 2019
- OCHA: Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya El Hillo condemns increasing attacks on civilians, calls for the respect of international humanitarian law and protection of civilians [EN/AR]. 8 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Libya: Activities at Disembarkation, Monthly Update - September 2019. 11 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Update Libya (11 October 2019) [EN/AR]. 11 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR Libya Response in 2019 (11 October 2019) [EN/AR]. 11 Oct 2019
The German government has revealed how many young refugees were denied asylum following a parliamentary inquiry launched by the Greens. The government has said the minors failed to meet asylum requirements.
Local media reported Wednesday that among the minors deported from Germany last year were 275 Afghans, 58 Syrians, 39 minors from Eritrea and 36 from Iraq.
The "Rheinische Post" newspaper quoted the German government of saying that the minors were denied asylum because "they failed to meet asylum requirements."