Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNHCR: Humanitarian Impact Assessment of Lebanon’s Ongoing Social Unrest and Possible Economic Crisis on Women and Girls. 11 Dec 2019
- HRW: Lebanon: Hospital Crisis Endangering Health. 10 Dec 2019
- Theirworld: People's Postcode Lottery players raise £500m for good causes including Theirworld. 11 Dec 2019
- JRS: Lebanon: Learning to dream again. 10 Dec 2019
- UNHCR: US producer helps Syrian singer give voice to her dreams. 6 Dec 2019
The second publication of the annual Mixed Migration Review by the Mixed Migration Centre offers updates on global mixed migration trends and policy events while examining future trends and expectations in a wide range of sectors and their impact on mixed migration. The Keeping track and Managing flows sections respectively set out the year’s key mixed migration trends across the globe and summarise selected policy and legislative developments.
Global Overview FEBRUARY 2018
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
10 March 2016
Distinguished President, Excellencies,
Over the past ten days, many delegations have shared with me their alarm about the growing disarray in many countries. And among other issues, I have raised with many of them my concerns about arrests, harassment and spurious prosecutions of journalists, activists, political opponents and human rights defenders.