Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNICEF: Nearly 1 million children to be immunized against Measles in Lebanon. 6 Dec 2019
- UNHCR: US producer helps Syrian singer give voice to her dreams. 6 Dec 2019
- OCHA: Lebanon: Beirut Governorate profile (As of 21 June 2019). 18 Nov 2019
- UNHCR: Lebanon: Inter-sector Leaders and Sector Coordinators - December 2019. 4 Dec 2019
- Amnesty: Lebanon: Military forces must end arbitrary arrests and torture of protesters. 1 Dec 2019
Measuring irregular migration: Innovative data practices
Solon Ardittis and Frank Laczko
Measuring unsafe migration: The challenge of collecting accurate data on migrant fatalities
Ann Singleton, Frank Laczko and Julia Black
A new approach: Displacement Tracking Matrix Comprehensive Migration Flows Survey Model
Michelle Münstermann and Vivianne van der Vorst
The global burden of Improvised Explosive Devices
Iain Overton and Jennifer Dathan
There is no day that goes past without the impact of an improvised explosive device (IED) making headlines around the world. Of all explosive weapons used, the IED is the most widespread, the most harmful and the most pernicious. Based on the belief that to overcome a problem, we must first understand it, this monitor is a small step in seeking to address the terrible realities of today.
It is a monitor that is, also, a response to a call to action.
Les pays participant aux deux sommets sur les réfugiés devraient s’engager à renforcer leurs offres de réinstallation et d’aide
At Global Refugee Summits, Commit to Resettlement and Aid
(New York, September 13, 2016) – The massive refugee crisis demands an unprecedented global response, Human Rights Watch said today. At two summits on September 19 and 20, 2016, at the United Nations, world leaders should take bold steps to share responsibility for millions of people displaced by violence, repression, and persecution.
Migratory flows to Europe: new dimensions to deep-rooted patterns
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.