Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNHCR: Humanitarian Impact Assessment of Lebanon’s Ongoing Social Unrest and Possible Economic Crisis on Women and Girls. 11 Dec 2019
- HRW: Lebanon: Hospital Crisis Endangering Health. 10 Dec 2019
- UNDP: Lebanon: Inter-Agency Coordination (North Lebanon Sector Update). 12 Dec 2019
- Theirworld: People's Postcode Lottery players raise £500m for good causes including Theirworld. 11 Dec 2019
- JRS: Lebanon: Learning to dream again. 10 Dec 2019
United Nations increases health spending in 2013
COPENHAGEN, 10 July 2014 – The value of procurement of goods and services by the United Nations was $16.1 billion in 2013, with the largest sums spent on pharmaceuticals, healthcare services, medical equipment, transportation, construction and food.
These highlights are part of the latest Annual Statistical Report on UN Procurement, which provides data and analysis on the goods and services procured by the UN system in support of its operations.