Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNHCR: Lebanon: Inter-sector Leaders and Sector Coordinators - December 2019. 4 Dec 2019
- OCHA: Lebanon: Beirut Governorate profile (As of 21 June 2019). 18 Nov 2019
- Amnesty: Lebanon: Military forces must end arbitrary arrests and torture of protesters. 1 Dec 2019
- Govt. Lebanon: Lebanon Crisis Response Plan 2017-2020 (2019 update). 31 Jan 2019
- UNHCR: Health access and utilization survey among Syrian refugees in Lebanon - November 2019. 27 Nov 2019
Advice for disaster risk reduction specialists and protected area managers on how best to use protected area systems as effective buffers, to prevent natural hazards from developing into unnatural disasters
Nigel Dudley, Camille Buyck, Naoya Furuta, Claire Pedrot, Fabrice Renaud and Karen Sudmeier-Rieux
Dear Friend of IMC,
In the 23 years since International Medical Corps first began its work to ease human suffering, we have witnessed both the heartbreak of tragedy and the resilience of the human spirit. 2006 was no exception.
Ongoing drought beset the Horn of Africa. Indonesia and Sri Lanka struggled to recover from the tsunami of late 2004. Conflict gripped Darfur, Northern Uganda, and Afghanistan, while in Azerbaijan thousands remained displaced years after their country's ceasefire with neighboring Armenia.
Sixty-first General Assembly
52nd & 53rd Meetings (AM & PM)
Assembly Also Considers Strategies to Forestall Disasters, Boost Response; Assistance to Palestinian People; Three Texts on Regional Cooperation Adopted
MIDDLE EAST: VIOLENCE CONTINUES