Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
- Amnesty: Lebanon: Authorities must immediately end the use of excessive force against peaceful protesters. 20 Oct 2019
- UNOSAT: Lebanon & Syria: Imagery analysis: 15-16 October 2019 | Published 17 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 17 Oct 2019
- Euro-Med Monitor: Lebanese security services should respect demonstrators’ right to peaceful assembly, says Euro-Med. 18 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon - Forest fires (DG ECHO, Lebanese Civil Defence, JRC-GWIS, Copernicus EMSR, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 16 October 2019). 16 Oct 2019
I. INTRODUCTION The recent refugee MHPSS literature eventually reflects the dominance of the symptom-focused trauma-centered approach. As a matter of fact, it reports increased rates of emotional and behavioral dysfunctions among children and youth, as well as symptoms of anxiety, stress, depression or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that often mirror those of adults, even though most of the population does not explicitly meet the diagnostic criteria of those psychiatric disorders (Lustig et al., 2004; Al Amine et al., 2007).