Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- WHO: Measles - Lebanon | Disease outbreak news, 22 October 2019. 22 Oct 2019
- UNOSAT: Lebanon - Aley and Chouf Districts, Mount Lebanon Governorate: Imagery analysis: 19 October 2019 | Published 21 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 21 Oct 2019
- Int'l Charter: Akkar, Tartous & Homs Governorates, Lebanon & Syria: Imagery analysis: 21 October 2019 | Published 22 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 22 Oct 2019
- ICG: Lebanon’s Revolt. 21 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
The members of the International Support Group (ISG) for Lebanon welcome today's agreement of a new electoral framework. The ISG sees this as a further step towards the reactivation of Lebanon's institutions of state and the normalisation of Lebanese political life, which will in turn be conducive to addressing pressing concerns of Lebanon's citizens, and to enhanced cooperation with the international community.
Joint statement of the International Support Group (ISG) for Lebanon
18 April 2017
The members of the ISG take note of the decision of President Michel Aoun of 12 April to adjourn the chamber for one month. They also take note of Speaker Nabih Berri’s announcement to convene the next session on 15 May.
Thursday, 15 September 2016
Joint Statement of the Ambassadors of France, the People’s Republic of China, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom, the United States and the UN Special Coordinator for Lebanon Following a meeting with Mr. Tammam Salam, President of the Council of Ministers
Marseille, France – 60 decision-making representatives from Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Turkey and European countries affected by the refugee crisis, development and financing partners, practitioners and technical experts on fragility and conflict gathered in Marseille today to discuss the long term development implications of the refugee crisis in the Mashreq, where more than 4 million refugees are displaced.