Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNOSAT: Lebanon - Aley and Chouf Districts, Mount Lebanon Governorate: Imagery analysis: 19 October 2019 | Published 21 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 21 Oct 2019
- ICG: Lebanon’s Revolt. 21 Oct 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
- UNOSAT: Lebanon - Bent Jbeil, El Nabatieh, Marjaayoun and Sour Districts, South & El Nabatieh Governorates: Imagery analysis: 19 October 2019 | Published 21 October 2019 | Version 1.0. 21 Oct 2019
- HRW: Lebanon Plan to Address Protest Grievances Falls Short. 21 Oct 2019
Are you looking for PSEA Networks at country levels ?
Three SEA coordination mechanisms exist in CAR: HCT, UNCT, and SRSG/MINUSCA. Common actors bridge the task-forces at both senior and technical levels i.e. HC, DHC, UNHCR, UNFPA, UNICEF. (HCT) PSEA Task Force
2015 Annual Narrative Report of IASC Gender Standby Capacity Project
Project Overview and Management
Overview of the GenCap Project
The GenCap Project is as an inter-agency resource, which was established in 2007 under the Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) Sub-Working Group on Gender and Humanitarian Action (now the Gender Reference Group and Humanitarian Action). The Project aims to support humanitarian actors mainstream gender through three pillars:
Deployment of senior gender experts;
Foster a culture of accountability and protection from sexual exploitation and abuse at all levels of the humanitarian system.
Encourage institutionalization of AAP and PSEA within humanitarian organizations, including local and national NGOs, INGOs, Red Cross Red Crescent movement and UN Agencies.
Support operationalization of AAP and PSEA at collective level as well as individual agency level.
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?
Report commissioned by the IASC Inter-Agency Humanitarian Evaluations
Steering Group as part of the Syria Coordinated Accountability and Lessons Learning Initiative
*Hugo Slim, Lorenzo Trombetta and Lewis Sida *
Mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) is a priority component of any emergency response. MHPSS should be based on knowledge, available resources and effectiveness of interventions. To achieve this research has a key role to play.
Ethics can be defined as: a system, or code of moral principles, to guide us to determine what behaviours or actions are helpful or harmful.