Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UNDP: Lebanon: Health 2019 Mid-Year Statistical Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
- GIZ: Disaster risk reduction, urban informality and a ‘fragile peace’: the case of Lebanon. 15 Oct 2019
- UNIFIL: UNIFIL firefighters assist in putting out raging fire. 15 Oct 2019
- WHO: WHO EMRO Weekly Epidemiological Monitor: Volume 12, Issue 40 (6 October 2019). 15 Oct 2019
- UNDP: Lebanon: Inter-Agency - Energy Mid Year 2019 Dashboard. 14 Oct 2019
DTM flow monitoring data compiled from national authorities and IOM offices show that the number of arrivals through Mediterranean routes between January and March 2018 is half the number of arrivals in the same period in 2017. In the first quarter of 2018 a total of 1,956 migrants and asylum seekers arrived in Europe using different land and sea routes, in comparison to 34,531 registered in the first quarter of 2017. As previously reported, the decrease is mainly due to the drop in arrivals in Italy.
12,736 TOTAL ARRIVALS TO EUROPE IN 2018 10,566 ARRIVALS BY SEA IN 2018 2,170 ARRIVALS BY LAND IN 2017 20,200 ARRIVALS TO EUROPE BY THE END OF FEBRUARY 2017
The Global Humanitarian Overview
Is the world’s most comprehensive, authoritative and evidence-based assessment of humanitarian needs;
Is based on detailed analysis of wide-ranging data from many different sources, and face-to-face interviews with hundreds of thousands of people directly affected by humanitarian crises across the globe;
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.