Appeals & Response Plans
Most read reports
- UN Women: Unpacking Gendered Realities in Displacement: The status of Syrian refugee women in Lebanon. 8 Nov 2019
- HRW: Lebanon: Protect Protesters from Attacks [EN/AR]. 8 Nov 2019
- United Nations Geospatial Information Section: Lebanon: UNIFIL Deployment, October 2019. 11 Nov 2019
- IFRC: Lebanon: Civil Unrest Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) - DREF n° MDRLB008. 6 Nov 2019
- ECHO: Lebanon | Forest Fires – DG ECHO Daily Map | 16/10/2019. 16 Oct 2019
Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a critical public health issue globally. If we are to preserve human and animal health, policy interventions and global collaboration are vital to improve our understanding of AMR dynamics and to inform containment and mitigation strategies.
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
Sixty-first General Assembly
52nd & 53rd Meetings (AM & PM)
Assembly Also Considers Strategies to Forestall Disasters, Boost Response; Assistance to Palestinian People; Three Texts on Regional Cooperation Adopted